View Larger Image
Kitchen Rise & Fall Units
AKRF Rise & Fall Assembly
A Rise and Fall unit offers a variable work height for the wheel chair or ambulant user, as well as the able bodied. Ideal for multi-user kitchens.
The Rise & Fall Unit is available in two operating versions; manually by a cranked lever or electrically by push button switch control.
• Available as a straight or corner unit, floor mounted with 4 or 5 legs, its durable construction provides a frame that is completely stable.
• All units have individually height adjustable feet to accommodate uneven floors.
• The Rise and Fall units are free standing eliminating the need for wall fixings. Each unit is supplied with moulded feet which can be bolted or screwed to the floor (depending on floor construction). Bolts/screws not included.
• White frame and upper support legs
• Flexible waste and water hoses available on request.
If you wish to fit a sink in a 1000mm rise and fall unit please order AKS1TH140RHD so as to avoid clash between the gear box of the table and the bowl of the sink.